GReD is a Politecnico di Milano Spin-off SME that studies, designs and implements innovative and highly customized solutions based on geomatic technologies.
GReD is characterized as a center of excellence focused on Research and Development, professional advice and algorithmic elaboration for the creation of state-of-the-art and innovative solutions based on geomatic technologies in the following application areas:
- advanced surveying and cartographic applications,
- augmented GNSS applications,
- high precision high resolution gravimetric applications,
- space applications.
R&D activities concern the maintenance of state-of-the-art internal skills and in particular the definition and development of products and services for:
- high precision GNSS navigation and positioning,
- high precision high resolution gravimetric maps determination.
GReD is participated by the following subjects:
- Professor Fernando Sansò
- Professor Mattia Crespi
- Ph.D. Mirko Reguzzoni
- Ph.D. Stefano Caldera
- Ph.D. Lisa Pertusini
- Ph.D. Eugenio Realini
- Ph.D. Daniele Sampietro
- 4Changing s.p.a. (www.4changing.it)
- Esri Italia s.p.a. (www.esriitalia.it)